Citrin Cooperman is seeking a temporary Administrative Assistant in our Plainview, NY office location. We are a growing nationally recognized full-service accounting, tax, and consulting firm. We are ranked the 22nd largest accounting firm in the US with over 900 partners and staff and 11 offices. This temporary position will be from August 15th- October 15th.
- Maintain and distribute Tax Return Due Date Tracking Tickler including communication with Partners, Managers and Staff regarding work status.
- E-File Administration.
- Provide administrative support to staff and partners but not limited, to filing, copying, faxing, answering phone calls, typing, word processing, and proofreading.
- Communicates written and verbal responses on behalf of client, staff, and partners.
- Prepares expense accounts and other reports.
- Assist with facilitating day to day processes within the office.
- Work independently and with others on projects as needed.
- 3+ years in an administrative capacity with Tax Operations preferred.
- Excellent phone manner with a customer service attitude.
- Strong spelling, grammar and math skills.
- Strong verbal and communication skills.
- Intermediate to Advanced proficiency with all Microsoft applications (especially Excel).
- Ability to handle driven deadlines and work in a high paced demanding environment.
- Strong attention to detail with precise follow-through.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Calm under pressure with a common sense and flexible approach to situations.
- Basic understanding of accounting and/or its environment is a plus.