Citrin Cooperman is seeking an experienced healthcare consulting professional. The candidate can be based in our Boston Metro, New York, Philadelphia, or DC Metro office location. The candidate must have financial and strategic consulting experience working with hospitals and health systems, including work on: strategic plans, business plan development, financial projections and analysis, and health care transactions. Experience assisting with physician alignment strategy, post-acute care strategic partnerships, and/or developing value based reimbursement models (e.g., bundling, ACOs) is strongly desired.
Key Responsibilities The Successful Candidate Will
- Take a multidisciplinary approach to addressing projects in one or more of the practice’s following focus areas:
- Strategic planning/Enterprise risk management
- Physician practice alignment/integration
- Post-acute care strategy for health systems and payors
- Development of alternative value based care models – Physician and Clinical Integration (ACOs, CINS, Bundled Payments)
- M&A/strategic partnerships - pre-deal feasibility, due diligence, pre-close, and post-close strategic and financial planning in a provider or payer environment
- Manage day-to-day client relationships.
- Facilitate internal team and external client meetings.
- Regularly present results and updates to clients, and manage client expectations in line with budget and project objectives.
- Manage internal project team to deploy the right expertise to meet objectives.
- Oversee Senior Consultants and Consultants.
- Assist where necessary with data acquisition, integration and analysis to support a wide range of provider and payer analytics including financial analysis, clinical and operational benchmarking.
- Structure analysis methodology and direct junior staff on analysis execution.
- Lead the creation of “client ready” deliverables, including synthesizing the strategic, financial and operational implications of the team’s analyses.
- 5+ years of previous work experience in a healthcare management consulting firm and/or a combination of industry and consulting experience.
- Bachelor's Degree. MBA/MHA/JD are preferable.
- Experience putting together strategic models.
- Capability to put together financial projections.
- Experience delegating to and directing others in the effective execution of a project plan.
- Experience managing the quality of a team’s work product and producing “client ready” deliverables.
- Experience leading team meetings and keeping team informed of relevant developments.
- Experience assisting with physician alignment strategy, post-acute care strategic partnerships, and/or developing value based reimbursement models (e.g., bundling, ACOs) is strongly desired.
- Excellent quantitative analysis, project management, research, and core consulting skills.
- Solid proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access. SAS and SPSS knowledge is a plus.
- The ability and willingness to travel and work overtime whenever necessary.