Citrin Cooperman is seeking a Senior Human Resources Generalist that will focus on assisting our tax/consulting professionals with a variety of employee payroll, performance management, talent development, resource management/staffing, employee related issues and all other HR related areas.
- Work closely with the HR Director, Tax Practice Leaders, Tax Partner Group, and HR team.
- Provide support in all HR areas - HRIS maintenance, Employee Relations/Conflict Resolution, New Hire Orientation, Employee On--boarding, Staff Departure Process, recruitment, Performance management.
- Must be able to communicate company policies and practices while advocating both company and employee concerns.
- Experience in staffing/scheduling tax engagements with emphasis on managing staff productivity/staff utilization.
- Facilitates and manages the Talent Acquisition of targeting Tax Professionals working alongside the Internal Firm Recruiter; develops strategies to attract top tier talent.
- Manages the Performance Appraisal Process including increases and promotions.
- Administration of Mentor Program for NYC Tax Department by working closely with the Practice Leaders with mentor assignments and goal tracking.
- Provide timely and creative response to all inquiries from staff and partners
- Basic knowledge of US Employment laws (Federal & State).
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related subject area.
- Professional HR certification is a plus (PHR, SPHR, SHRM-CP, etc)Minimum of six (6) years of experience in conflict resolution, talent acquisition/recruitment, employee payroll, compensation, & performance management.
- Public Accounting Industry preferred.
- Demonstrates confidentiality.
- Ability to manage competing priorities in a rapidly growing, fast-paced, interactive, results-based team environment.Pragmatic, with the ability to devise right-sized solutions to problems, often with incomplete information.Strong results-orientation and sense of urgency; willingness to be hands-on with a "can-do, will-do" attitude.
- Strong Organizational and Multi-Tasking Skills.
- Team Player
- Strong Communication Skills- Verbal and Written
- Computer expertise including MS Applications (Excel, Work), HRMS system; ADP Workforce Now experience a plus.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Apply for this position