Citrin Cooperman is seeking a Tax Director for our Boston Metro office location. We are a growing nationally recognized full-service accounting, tax, and consulting firm. We are ranked the 22nd largest accounting firm in the US with over 900 partners and staff and 11 offices.
- Oversee preparation of federal and state tax returns
- Review accuracy of tax returns, minimize tax liability and determine tax credits and provision
- Work to expand client base and supports business development activities
- Responsible for being the direct contact to client and manage all aspects of client accounts
- Research and document tax issues and identify areas of opportunity and improvement
- Ensure timeliness and completeness of projects
- Mentor, train and supervise staff and provide assistance
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting required
- CPA required
- Min of 10 years of public accounting experience, including 5+ years of supervisory experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding analytical, organizational and project management skills
- Knowledge of Profx is a plus
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply for this position