ABOUT THE WOMEN AT THE WHEEL SERIES:
The New Jersey Driving Your Business: Women at the Wheel breakfast forum is an annual event featuring candid introspective presentations from a diverse panel of high-profile women leaders who have achieved exceptional success within their specific industry.
Citrin Cooperman, along with Investors Bank and the law firm of Riker Danzig Scherer Hyland & Perretti LLP, are presenting their 4th Annual Driving Your Business: Women at the Wheel event in New Jersey. This event features a panel of women leaders of ultra-successful businesses and iconic brands, with unique success stories, and recognizes their tremendous achievements with the “Women at the Wheel: Leadership Excellence” award. The event featured some remarkable women leaders in prior years, and 2017 will be no exception. (There is no cost to attend and a portion of sponsorship proceeds is used towards a donation to a community charity whose primary charter is to provide opportunities and to advocate for women and their families). New Jersey’s inaugural event was in 2014, making the 2017 event our 4th annual. This flagship event has received numerous accolades from our attendees. In fact, we are thrilled that we continue to receive feedback about the quality of the content and the value of the relationship opportunities for all of the guests, the sponsors, as well as the panel participants.
(The New Jersey Women at the Wheel program is not modeled to generate revenue for the firm. There is no cost to attend and any sponsorship proceeds in excess of overhead [a minimum 30% of each contribution] is used towards a donation to a community charity whose primary charter is to provide opportunities and to advocate for women and their families).
- WHO ATTENDS? This business seminar is geared to both men and women. The audience typically consists of approximately 150-200 of New Jersey’s business owners, executives and corporate professionals.
- 2017 HOST ORGANIZATIONS: Citrin Cooperman & Company, Riker Danzig Scherer Hyland & Perretti LLP, and Investors Bank
- 2017 CONFIRMED PANELISTS: Lisa Brady, COO of St Joseph’s Health Care, Det. Rosa Davis co-owner Jersey Shore Private Detectives and Eco Awnings LLC, Julie Kampf, CEO and founder of JBK Associates International, and Barbara Kauffman EVP and COO of NRBP (Newark Regional Business Partnership).
- MODERATOR: Stacy Gilbert, Citrin Cooperman & Company
- 2017 CHARITY: Impact 100
- SOCIAL MEDIA HASHTAG: #WATWheel